Ternopil Meat Processing Plant became co-founder of the Association of Meat Industry
Last weekend on April 28, owners of 16 meat processing companies from all over Ukraine founded the Association of Meat Industry aimed at common coordination of business activities and interests’ protection of national meat producers and processers.
All participants of the Association constituent meeting agreed that meat processing companies which create value-added products should consolidate in order to protect food security of our state and defend interests of that who pay taxes to the Ukrainian budget.
CEO of Agroprodservice company and owner of Ternopil Meat Processing Plant Ivan Chaikivskyi was elected unanimously as the Chairman of Association of Meat Industry Board.
“Colleagues trusted me position of the Head of Association for this year – perhaps, the most difficult year of our new NGO,” says the Board Chairman of the Association of Meat Industry Ivan Chaikivskyi.
The members of the Board of Association were elected: owner of LemberMit LLC Y. Pavych, representative of MMK Holding LLC A. Usenko, owner of Antoniv Meat Processing Plant A. Tarasenko, owner of MK Meat LLC O. Skoryk and owner of Ternopil Meat Processing Plant LLC I. Chaikivskyi.
Such companies became the members of the Association of Meat Industry during foundation:
- Ternopil Meat Processing Plant LLC (Ternopil region);
- EURO-COMMERCE LLC (Lviv region);
- AGRO-INVEST LLC (Lviv region);
- MMK HOLDING LLC (Kyiv region);
- LembergMit LLC (Lviv region);
- Euro Vik LLC (Lviv region);
- Antoniv Meat Processing Plant LLC (Kyiv region);
- Lubnymiaso LLC (Kyiv region);
- EKSIM FOOD LLC (Lviv region);
- PSP BUD LLC (Poltava region);
- ATLANT Production Complex LLC (Kyiv region);
- MK RIAL LLC (Kharkiv region);
- East Ukrainian Agricultural Company LLC (Kharkiv region);
- MK Meat LLC (Kharkiv region);
- Yurmiia LLC (Rivne region);
- Miasprom LLC (Ternopil region);
Press Service of Agroprodservice company