Specialists of Ternopil Meat Processing Plant took part in «Wursttech. Meat and Meat Processing» conference
Specialists of Ternopil Meat Processing Plant took part in the conference during March 20-21 for company managers targeting the Ukrainian meat market. The event took place in Kyiv within the Ukrainian Food Week.
Conference program comprised of exclusive speeches, workshops, and discussions with information about market development direction, increasing profit of enterprises, organizing effective optimization, pushing up sales, and key issues for Ukrainian companies targeting the meat market:
- Issue of raw materials: what should we be ready for? Pricing environment for raw materials for 2018. Predicting prices. Balance of import and export raw materials in Ukraine;
- What customers prefer? Trends and brands. Changes in meat products consumption in Ukraine;
- Secret reserves of meat processing enterprises. Optimization with the lowest investments, work on cost of goods sold (COGS). Profitable utilization!;
- Staff crisis – selection, trainings, motivation for professionals;
- What brand is? Producer’s brand and products’ brand!;
- Export of meat and processed meat products.